UTAC Holdings Ltd and its subsidiaries (“UTAC”) is a leading independent provider of assembly and test services for a broad range of semiconductor chips with diversified end uses, including:
We offer our customers a full range of semiconductor assembly and test services in the following key product categories: analog, mixed-signal and logic, and memory.
Our customers are primarily fabless companies, integrated device manufacturers and wafer foundries.
UTAC is headquartered in Singapore, with production facilities located in Singapore, Thailand, China, Indonesia and Malaysia. Our global sales network is broadly focused on five regions: the United States, Europe, China and Taiwan, Japan, and the rest of Asia, and we have sales offices located in each of these regions.
Our Vision & Values
Passionate people providing customers with world class turnkey test and assembly services.
The UTAC Group strives to have a team of passionate people working in unity to deliver quality products and value-added services that meet and exceed customers’ expectations. We strongly believe in corporate social responsibility and the desire to make a positive impact on our environment and community, while being an employer of choice.
Work together with passion and a ‘can-do’ attitude toward accomplishing goals innovatively. Collaborate to do things right the 1st time.
Establish trust and credibility by exercising honestly in all things we do. Compliance to applicable laws, regulations, policies & procedures.
Take Ownership and responsibility for own actions. Deliver on commitments.
Practice open and honest communication. Encourage constructive feedback and build trust throughout the company.
Click on the years to learn more about our milestones.
- Incorporated United Test and Assembly Center Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Offered memory test and DRAM turnkey test and assembly services
- Acquired semiconductor test operations of Fujitsu Microelectronics Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Established presence in China with UTAC Shanghai
- Acquired Ultra Tera Corp. (UTAC Taiwan) to establish presence in Taiwan and add memory devices test and assembly services
- Acquired NS Electronics Bangkok (UTAC Thailand) to penetrate analog assembly market
- Acquired and privatized by Global A&T Electronics Limited, an entity in held by our principal shareholders, TPG Capital and Affinity Equity Partners.
- Acquired ASAT Ltd (UTAC Hong Kong) and its subsidiary in Dongguan (UTAC Dongguan) to enhance our presence in China and intellectual property portfolio in QFN packages
- Acquired 3 Panasonic Plants in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, to expand into automotive and industrial end-markets
- Set up a sales office in Japan to penetrate and increase presence in the Japanese market
- Cu Clip QFN Ramp into high volume manufacturing
- Security Smart Card Module Assembly (EAL 6) Ramp into high volume manufacturing
- Security IC Pre-personalization / Encryption at wafer sort (EAL 6)
- QFN Assembly Site Expansion in Thailand (UTL 3)
- IATF 16949: 2016
- CMOS Image Sensor; iBGA
- Plasma Dicing
- Factory Automation
- Fan-out WLCSP
- Custom MEMS Packaging
- Completed Sale to Wise Road Capital
- Purchase of PTI wafer bumping assets in Singapore